Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hi you all-
This week was great we taught Ximena and Giovanis family a great
lesson for family home evening! They were so receptive and it’s so
great to see Giovanni back in the church! They even came to church on Sunday for all three hours! It was a bit long for them but they said this is where they need to be!!! I love them! The mom Ximena is so awesome and they are just loving learning about God and Jesus Christ because the kids do not have a background in any religion! The Parents believe it is the right time to add this back into their lives.

Ashely is one of the less actives we teach.  We are trying to help her build her testimony. She wants to try to teach us the Isaiah
chapters in 2nd Nephi! It is so great that she wants to get involved and learn more, I am looking forward to it!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THAT AWSOME 100 DAY PACKAGE!!!!!

It was so awesome!!!! I loved all 100 of the letters!

I can’t believe that it’s almost thanksgiving!

Time is going by way to fast its scary!

Missionary work is awesome, full of ups and downs but the ups are always fantastic!

I love you all have a great week!

Sister Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment