Monday, November 25, 2013

Week before Thanksgiving

Hi you all!

So this week was an AWESOME missionary moment’s week!!!!

We had a referral from a member in semi valley that helped this guy out in a car accident and shared the gospel with him.  He was interested, so we stopped by his apartment. We had the weirdest lesson EVER, but greatest also!  We went into his daughter’s room and we sat on the floor with all these rugs and animals running around!  His daughter was so nice!! She has awesome values!  Well we taught a mini restoration lesson with Kayla and Steve.  The next day he had a priesthood blessing and we taught about the book of Mormon, it was awesome.  He is so prepared and wants to hear and know about the gospel!

Sister Klemm and I found unity in teaching this week! We have been teaching great lessons and it’s been more unified!  So awesome!!!!

Zone conference this week was inspiring!  It really was! President Castro talked about us visa waiters, and how hard it is to be one!  The zone conference lasted from 9:30am to 7:30 pm.  It was a long day!

I get a new companion this Wednesday!!! I have no idea who it’s going to be!  Sister Klemm is leaving, (SAD) back to temple square.   So I’m just a floater till transfers next Monday... :) So that’s awesome!

This week has strengthened my testimony on member missionary work!  It’s so important!

The really good investigators we get are from members and when members are involved in the work!  Member missionary work is super important and I invite you all to start praying for missionary opportunities!!!

This week was cool!

 Ximena and her family came to church today and we uncovered her big hang up, it’s the word of wisdom.  We will be addressing that on Tuesday.  She is so awesome I just love her!

Well I hope everyone has a great THANKSGIVING! I am grateful for you all and for your love and prayers.

I love you all!
Sister Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment