Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December already?

Hi ALL!!!!
I am doing great! I am excited to be with my new companion tomorrow and move the work forward!

It was really hard to see Sister Klemm go last Tuesday night but I know the lord wants her back at Temple Square, but before she left on Tuesday we had an awesome lesson with ximena!  We taught her about prophets! Her family is so awesome!  She made the most delicious cupcakes for us, it was awesome!

I love it! Being in a trio with Sister Snow and Sister Mapa was tough, but we worked out our differences and the rest of the week went pretty good, thanksgiving was great.
It’s a very different Thanksgiving here on a mission.  In personal study I was able to read a bunch of scriptures about being thankful, and it really helped me get in the mood of thanksgiving.  It was great to fill my heart with good messages.  Right before we went to diner we got a call from Steve’s wife saying, she thinks we are nice girls, but she does not want religion to be talked about it her home, that was really hard to hear!  Steve was so prepared and wanting to know more about the gospel last week!   We will go back this week and see what Steve thinks, I’m just a little bummed because he was so prepared!  I am learning that everything happens for a reason and I know that Steve will join the church one day!

It was really fun weekly planning for two wards both the 1st and the 2nd, I learned how much you have to coordinate and help each other out. Sunday was 6 hours of church! So amazing! Felt the spirit so much the whole day! It sure was a long fast Sunday. In second ward they had a huge member missionary meeting and it was awesome.  The members are so ready to get going and inviting their friends!  It is so awesome that the ward is so excited!  :)

Oh my gosh I have been on a mission for 4 months! I can’t believe it so crazy! It goes by so fast!
It was a good week of new experiences and I can’t wait for this next transfer She gets here on Tuesday.  I’m ready to get teaching.
Love you all…remember Jesus is the reason for this incredible season!
Love Sister Mady Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment