Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Broadcast Week

Hello every one!
This week has been so good! So hard but it all turned out good!

Getting a new companion is always a change, getting to know them.  Learning how to work with them, Sister Hiatt and I are working so well together it’s so great! We both want to make this area better, and to teach and baptize people here in Agoura hills! We have worked really hard this week and it has been really refreshing!  She is also teaching me a lot, even though I’m done with training I feel like she has so much to teach me before I go to Brazil!  

It’s going to be great transfer!

Transfer meeting was awesome! I always get so spiritually fed, Sister Castro got up there and started talking about how to fine inner peace and how as missionaries it is our job to bring that peace to people!

Being a missionary is so cool!
Sister Hiatt and I get along great!

We had an experience at church that was just awesome! One of our investigators, Ximena came to church this Sunday, and she was raised catholic, well our lesson in gospel principles was about prayer, and she had amazing questions!  She loved the fact that we don’t have wrote prayers and we don’t confess our sins to a preacher, she said doing that she always felt empty and this way makes a lot more sense to her! She is progressing and Sister Hiatt and I are going to teach her again on Thursday! She and her family just have such a desire to learn! Its so fun to watch and be a part of this WORK!

We are also working way more effectively, talking to more people and looking for opportunities to teach! It’s great! I have had a really good week this week. Sister Hiatt and I got an opportunity to go to the Christmas broadcast! If you didn’t see it, you need to.  Elder Nelsons talk was so awesome it brought tears to our eyes! I hope everyone gets the chance to watch it!

I Love you ALL!  Enjoy the SEASON!
Love Sister Mady Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment