Monday, January 13, 2014

Hello Everyone,
This week was really good!

I have had a little bit of back trouble for the last few days, I went to a chiropractor.  I was able to get some things to help my back.  I had a beautiful blessing and the President put me on low duty for this week.  At least it is not stopping us from seeing miracles!

On Thursday we went to an investigator that we just found.  We had a less active give us her address a few Sunday’s ago.  We went and knocked on her door, turned out that she gave us the wrong address, but that’s okay, we had a nice man open the door and he said we could come back. Well we did and set up an appointment with him for this last Thursday.  We taught him on the grass by his apartment. We taught the whole restoration, it was the most powerful lesson I have ever been a part of.  He was so interested and he just wanted to know everything about what we have been teaching. When we were finished teaching, we asked him to be baptized in Feb. he accepted!!!! He told us that he is so grateful that the less active gave us the wrong address because he has been looking for the truth for a long time!

Unfortunately he is 24 so we might have to hand him off to the YSA elders, but at least I got to see the most amazing miracle. Not going to lie but I was a little bummed by this.   Sister Hiatt told me it’s hard but if you are obedient and you do what you are told I will be blessed.

This Sunday, as we were sitting in the chapel we saw this woman that we have never seen before. A member asked if she was visiting, and she said no, I’m interested in joining! Sister Hiatt and I were over there in three seconds flat.  It turns out she has a friend who is a member in our ward and wants what she has, so she decided to take it into her own hands! So she decided to come to sacrament meeting! So awesome! She loved church and said everything was wonderful, and said that it all makes since to her!  We have an appointment tonight, and she wants us to teach her two daughters who are 9 and 11! Just in case you didn’t know the church is true!

I have been blessed to see how much an area can grow when you put love, hard work and prayer into it!  I’m also super blessed to stay here another transfer with Sister Hiatt!

Another one of our investigators is so fun to watch, she just loves church! She has been out of town for two weeks and she told us that she has missed church so much! She said she can completely tell how much this church has changed her life!
Well I just love this work! I have been so blessed being here and serving the lord for these short 6 months!  I am grateful for all the support my family and friends have given me and I am so grateful to the lord, the church is true!
Love Sister Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment