This week was really good!!!!
We had a really good lesson with our investigator, we taught him the gospel of Jesus Christ and he just loves it! He came to church and is progressing; he loves everything about the church and knows the Book of Mormon is true! He is not a big talker, he talks in two word sentences, but he is really starting to open up and get comfortable with us. We have been taking returned missionaries from the ward with us and it has been going very well.
Sister P’s son is getting married so we did service for her for a few hours. It was kind of fun we got to steam stuff for her I included some pictures. Her member son has been out of town and she had in the past only been reading and praying with him. We asked and she is doing it by herself!! We asked if once he goes to college if she still wants to learn…she said yes!!! It was the best ever!! She has changed so much. I know that service and help really softens the hearts of people it’s so great!
I Love to see the Temple, I’ll go inside one day.
I got to go to the temple this week it was amazing! I got answers to all my questions and it was just amazing we had a recently reactivated member take us and it was so good! We loved it and it was a perfect end to my birthday. Pictures included of that day too.
Tracting, Tracting and more Tracting! We have been tracting a lot. We are trying to find new people to teach, and it has gotten better, i don’t mind it anymore. Yes its awkward but it’s what we do and I love sharing the gospel now, its super amazing!
Following Elder Nielsons council this week we have been visiting prospective elders, it has not been fun or easy but we will keep plugging along. I know God will bless us as we move this work forward. We all need to remember that the council we have been given might be hard and it might be something that is super uncomfortable but it has been given to us by the Lord and we need to follow through.
We taught J the commandment of prayer and scripture study. We watched the restoration with her, it went so good! She loves learning about the gospel! We are going to move up her date for baptism closer! Her mom, who is less active, is working on reactivating her whole family.
Church was awesome! We had three people at church this week and they all loved it!
The woman with the Jewish background came and she loved every minute of it, it was great!!! She said she likes it way better than the hubat!
This week has been awesome! I have loved every minute this week!
We got to hike to the Cross for Pday!!! It was so fun!! I love the Elders and Sisters in Simi Valley
Love Mady
Just for fun




















No comments:
Post a Comment