Hey guys !!!!!
I am doing fantastic!! this week has gone by so fast! It feels like it was a normal week.. LOL.
Sister Young and I got a new investigator! His name is Brandao and he was a missionary and then turned inactive. It has been awesome teaching him!
We are doing syl (speak your language) all day tomorrow, no English! Its going to be crazy!!!!
I got to host this week!!!!!! I was the one that tore sisters away from there families... lol
I hosted a girl going to Federal way WA mission!!! it was fantastic!!!!
My companion and I are doing so much better!!!!
I am so happy!
Well i have two more weeks then I am off to the field! So excited then i will have something more to write about.
I love you guys so much thanks for your love and support!!! letters would be fantastic also !!!!
love you guys
sister proctor
No comments:
Post a Comment