Ola guys!
So this week was pretty fantastic! On our Tuesday devotional we got to hear from Elder Andersen from the quorum of the 12 Apostles!!!! it was fantastic!!! me and Sister young sang in choir that day!!! During the devotional we had thunder and lightning! So we stayed at the Marriott center and sang for like 30 min!!! Elder Anderson shook bunch of hands !!! He was so close to me but no...
We got to host again!!!! It was pretty freaking fantastic!! I hosted a lot of girls going to Brazil!!!!
We had a wonderful wonderful lesson with Brandoa!!!! he is a returned missionary that left his mission two weeks in and now wont go to church... we were able to connect with him!!! Our Portuguese is getting a lot better and i'm able to understand what is happening in the lesson.
Next Friday i will know where i'm going !!!! cant wait!!!!! Brazil or somewhere in the states till my visa comes, I will be perfectly fine with that!!!!
So really other than that I have had class, meals and study time... I FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON!!!!! in under a month!!!! I love it here
We lost one of our elders to family problems, and he went home this morning at 3, we all woke up to walk him to the shuttle.. it was the darkest of days.
Can't wait till next week !!!
Till the big unveiling next week
-Sister Proctor
No comments:
Post a Comment