Friday, September 6, 2013

oi guys!!!
Guess where I'm going? California Ventura Mission!!!! 
I leave Monday at 3:30 am!!!!
I am so excited to start this adventure!!!! 

My week has been awesome!!! Tuesday we had to change class rooms and we got all new teachers... we are on the 5th floor now... and there is only stairs.... I really hate stairs lol!

Thursday we had infield orientation all day!!!!!!!! It was fantastic but boring!!! Buuuuut I leave next week!!!

Next weeks letter will be way better!!! I love this Gospel! I love you guys!! I know this church is true!

MY MISSION IS MOSTLY THE COAST!!!!!! THE LORDS TENDER MERCY'S!!!!!

Sister young my current companion is called to the San Fernando mission and her mission is in Hollywood!!! so awesome!!!!

My whole district is mostly going to different places some leave tomorrow, and everyone but one leaves on Monday!!!

Elder white got his visa and everyone else got reassignments!!!!

2 more days here!!!

Crazy, Love to all! I love your letters!

Sister Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment