Hello-
This week was Hard, but good!
I learned a lot about the people of Augora hills and how to talk to them.
Sister Katie Casper and I are getting along great! She is awesome and really keeps me going.
She never gets any letters! I love her so much and it would be cool to see her get letters! SOOO if you have a moment could you write her? She likes cars, she’s a tomboy, loves the lord, hates the color pink and is extremely thrifty! I have never thought I would get along with someone so well!!
Sister Madyson Proctor or Sister Katie Casper
The Snail mail address is: 3301 West Gonzales Road, Oxnard, CA 93036.
Our numbers were not so great this week… and it made me sad, but I know that we are working really, really hard and we will just keep going!
One of our investigators tiffany is having a really hard time with marital problems and her pregnancy, but she loves talking to us! Her husband is a very inactive member. She has asked for a priesthood blessing next week! We can’t wait to teach her another lesson.
All in all this week I have learned so much! Yes it was hard but now I know I can make it through a lot!
I love it here in sunny California!!! Its great!! My burn turned into a tan and now I look so white compared to my arms and legs.
We had president interviews this week and they were awesome! I love my president so much!
He doesn’t know anything about my visa! DARN! I know that it will come!
I can’t believe I have been on my mission for two months today! It’s great!
All we have been doing is knocking doors! It’s all good! We will find someone eventually! The Lord is in CHARGE.
I hope that everyone’s week is going good!! I would love some letters!!!! I hope your week is awesome!!
Do you remember me saying that we were car sharing with another set of sisters so we walked a lot? Well they got a car!!!! So now we actually have to fallow our area lines Trader Joes is the only grocery store witch is awesome!
It’s weird! I love the people here the ward is so awesome!!! I love our ward mission leader brother Brown! He is sooooo awesome!!! Just having a blast
I hope my week will go great! Can’t wait to hear from you guys!!
Love You all
Sister Mady Proctor
No comments:
Post a Comment