Hi all!
This week was great!
We declared a lot but I think we found someone! We knocked Canijo View for two days because we just felt like there was someone there!
We are making a lot of progress with Tiffney.
We had a great lesson with Cherry, Cherry is a fantastic old black woman! She is so awesome and so ready!!!! Her husband is a fire man, she is the most selfless woman I have ever met besides my MOM! I love her so much!!! She is so ready, but she is just so busy!
Sister Casper and I are doing great! We are enjoying having a car. We now are able to visit way more people!
We are having a great time! Laughing and joking around! Its way fun! I love sister Casper a lot!
I am so dreading that phone call on the 20th ... end of transfers we are starting to work harder on gaining the trust of the ward members, and I hope that, will help the work progress!
I hope everyone is having a great week! love you all!
Please Write me!!!
Sister Proctor
No comments:
Post a Comment