Hello Ya all!
This week has been very good, I have had to adjust a lot this week but it’s all a learning experience and I love it!
We were able to talk to a lot of people this week!!! Some really, really good declarations! We were able to teach this woman, a member referral! She has a lot of questions and we are very excited to meet with her again!
We had one of our investigators Tiffany drop us, she feels like she has too much going on and her husband who is a less active member is not receptive, it was really sad. L We will continue to slowly visit and Love them and hopefully get them back in full force teaching again!
This week was the Halloween party!!!! It was so much fun!! Pretty much all of the members brought non-member friends! It was so huge! We got to talk to a lot of people and just have a blast! Good food, good fun and missionary work! :)
Sister klemm is my new companion, she is from Germany and she is so great! She is English as a second language so it’s a little difficult! It’s going to be just like this in Brazil so bring it on!!
We are getting along okay; she is very different and has a very different teaching style. She is a Temple Square Sister, each of the Temple Square Sisters do this out of bound thing, where they go see what missionary work is like in the field, they all stay here two transfers, and I’m her second transfer. I’m getting used to her and the changes.
I love her! She is just a great missionary! She is so motivated and teaching me a ton of new things! We are getting a lot of work done! :) Did I say I love her!?!
I have been focusing a lot on Preach my Gospel for personal study, it’s been great! I have been going through all of the scriptures and writing a little bit about each one of them in my book!
It’s been so great!
I can’t wait for this week!
Letters would be great!
Thank-you for those who sent letters :)
Love You all
No comments:
Post a Comment