Thursday, October 24, 2013

Last week


                                                          Last picture with Sister Casper.

Hello all
So this week was crazy!!!!!
Transfers are no joke!!!!!
Wow so I am staying in Agora hills 1rst ward, but my companion Sister Casper is moving on, also the other sisters that live with us, Sister Mason is moving on and Sister Mapa (who is going to brazil ) is staying!!!
We are partying.
Sister Casper is leaving.  I know so sad! We will be friends forever so it’s okay! 

This week one of our investigators Cherry came to sacrament!!!! So awesome!!!

This week was full of tracting and talking to people, lots of fun times with Sister Casper! We said goodbye to a lot of people and we have had just a great week!!!

We did not teach a lot this week but we did a lot of tracting so I know our work will be rewarded!

I can’t wait to meet my new companion her name is Sister Clemm she is from Germany. That’s all I know I will find out more tomorrow!

I have felt the spirit so much this week. My patience has also been tried A LOT but I’m learning and enjoying missionary work.

We went to a homecoming last night for dinner. After me and Sister Casper both started to cry saying, I DONT WANT TO GO HOME!  LOL!   It’s a long way off but with how fast the weeks go....

We said good bye to our district so that was sad!

The work must go on and people leave when their work is done in that area!

I love it here so much, and I love the people!

Have good week! 

Love Sister Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment