Monday, October 14, 2013

Hi you all!

This week has been really good. We are in the finding mode so we have a lot of tracting, but other than that, we have a few lessons we teach. 

We taught our investigator Rose Tubor. She is the one person that we thought would never accept a date to be baptized. She has committed to January 25! I was able to extend that invitation and it was just amazing! I bore my testimony and my conversion story and then I invited her! We all prayerfully picked out the date of January 25th! I don’t know why it is so far away but the lord knows and it is his hands!!!

Sister Casper and I are getting along great! We have had some really good experiences together!

This week I have found out how much the lord answers your prayers, even though sometimes they feel endless at times!

I’m am loving working on patience (the Christ like attribute). I feel like it has really strengthened me with what we deal with every day!

So it’s the last week of the transfers!!!!

Can you believe it I have been on my mission for two transfers!!!

I am so happy being a missionary and learning new things!!!

I have never prayed as much as I have this week!!!

I hope everyone is well  I love you all!

Please Write Me!!!
madyson.proctor@myldsmail.net

The Snail mail address is: 3301 West Gonzales Road, Oxnard, CA 93036.

Sister proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment