Hi All!
My week was really good!!!!!
I am getting used to all this tracting and we are trying to make it fun!
My companion is awesome! This work is awesome!! I love being here and I absolutely love the people!
I get to teach a little bit more but it’s mostly tracting. I really believe this is where I am supposed to learn and grow...
Nothing really big happened this week, but I did go on splits and it was so much fun!!!!
So while tracting I got the most grooviest burn ever!!!! It’s fantastic and now it’s the DARKEST TAN!!! People said I couldn’t tan! I have got news for you I sure can tan!!!
We are getting way more dinner appointments which is really good because food is really expensive here!!! crazy!!! I saw the bachelor’s mansion this week!!The one from the TV show!!! I am so cool Right! LOL!!!
Our newly baptized family Chris and Pam are having problems! Pam is so firm in the gospel but Chris started smoking and drinking again!!!! ahhhhggg! So we are dealing with that..
All in all great week!
I truly love everyone here and love you all
Sister Mady Proctor
No comments:
Post a Comment