Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello everyone!

I'm sending you my greetings from a sunny palm tree filled California!

This week has been crazy crazy crazy!!!! I can't believe it, so much has changed!!! 

First off I'm in Angora hills! the Bachelors Mansion is in my area! So is Justin Bieber, Salina Gomez and Britney Spears!! Isn't that so awesome!!!

So here in this area all we do is tract, tract, tract, and more tracting which is hard, but so worth it!

I have met a few people Pam and her family are recent converts and our fantastic, I fell in love with them right away! She has adopted two down syndrome kids that are so sweet!!! I love them so much.

My companion is awesome! She is a lot like me and we are determined to get this work done one door at a time!.

I have been eating a lot of peanut butter noodles! love love love!! Food here is so pricey!

We met with this member named Ashley and she has a minor case of High functioning autism. She says she has hard time feeling the spirit, so we are just trying to get her to feel that and to understand that the Lord loves her!

So that's pretty much what has been happening 

Love you all and hope you have a great week!
mady

No comments:

Post a Comment