Olla guys!!!!!
It’s been a week and a few days since I have left home!!!
The MTC is great!!! Food is a little nasty but other than that it’s been great!!!
My companion is awesome and we are learning the language fast, fast, fast!!!!!
I get letters every day!!!!! It’s the best non spiritual part of my day so please send letters... and dear Elder is the best thing ever invented!!!!
P- Day is like a holiday!!!! It’s the best ever!!! I did laundry after ten days and it was the best feeling!!!
No news on my visa, I am not waiting on news for my visa, I will go where the lord wants me to go!!!! I’m having the best time!!! My district is awesome and we already have two sisters with their visas that got shipped to Brazil last weekend!!! Believe it or not love exercising every day!!!! it’s a nice break from the sitting!!!!
We taught our first investigator this week!!!! Starting day two!!! All in Portuguese, crazy huh!!!! At the end of four lessons we committed her to baptism!!!! The sprit was always so strong in the classes, and at the end of each one I’m like... THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! I’m enjoying this adventure way to much
I have so many classes!!!! But I’m learning so much and I love it!!!1 the church is true!!!!! We had a huge storm today!!!! It was crazy!!!!!
My branch president has challenged us to read the whole book of Mormon by the time we leave!!! Crazy huh!!!!
I love you all and I hope you all are having a good day
Love Sister Proctor
Sister Madyson K Proctor
Sept10 BRA-RIB
2011 N 900 E Unit 286
Provo UT 84602
If you write me through dearelder its free and I get it that day.
madyson.proctor@myldsmail.net
www.dearelder.com -- A fantastic way to write your LDS missionary serving in any LDS Mission.
www.dearelder.com
Send Care Packages, Write your LDS Missionary, and Make Your Mormon Missionary an LDS Mission Website
No comments:
Post a Comment