Oi guys!!!
This week has been full of ups and downs, mostly ups which is good!
Richard G Scott came to our Tuesday devotional it was awesome! First time seeing an Apostle in person! His talk was on prayer, he gave us all learning a language a blessing, he said that through our faith and diligence we will have the gift of tongues! So my Portuguese is coming along, not very fast but its improving.
We are teaching a new investigator this week! She will be with us the rest of the time at the mtc which is halfway up by the way!!!! I’m not counting down or anything......
I love my district; they make my day so much better! I’m really glad I have the elders! It’s so amazing how much power and 18 year old has when he gives a priesthood blessing! I’m blown away, every time!
So at night before our district gets our mail for the day we watch a Mormon message... let me just say it’s amazing!!!
We just got back from the temple... it was fantastic! I can’t believe I get to go three more times!
Elder Jacobs got his reassignment he is going to LAS VEGAS!!!! I’m so excited for him, he leaves tomorrow!
I’m happy to be here even though it’s hard
I would really love some letters...that would be fantastic!!!!!!
I can’t believe I have almost been here for three weeks, its unreal!
Have a good week guys.
Sister Mady Proctor
No comments:
Post a Comment