5/19/14
Hi all
This was an awesome week! We had so much fun!
J, our 11 year old investigator has changed here baptismal date to this week on Friday! So crazy we had to run around and get everything going so that she would be able too! She passed her interview and her mom who is less active is so excited! She is so happy to see her child choose to be baptized it’s so cute. We taught the law of tithing and on Sunday she paid tithing it was so cute.
J and b are some of our investigators, we had a lesson with them on the word of wisdom at a member’s home and it went very well. We found out that he is a smoker but that he has been trying to quit and this is what he needed to hear to help keep him strong! I just love the word of GOD!
We taught L the word of wisdom and law of chastity and turns out she is already keeping both of them so she’s very excited! She came to the woman’s conference and loved every minute of it she really likes the social aspects of the church as well! The church programs are inspired!
We have been teaching M and he is still going strong! He came to church he loves the members and is just getting along great!
L and L are new investigators they are from the Philippines and they are so great! They are defiantly searching for the truth and they want to know which church they should join! They are so great!
This week have had done a lot of work in with less active members, we have found some really good ones that are ready to come back to church or at least meet with us on a regular basis.
We also met with D she has not seen missionaries in 8 years but she is going through stuff and is super lonely so this is the best time for us to come in help her out and teach the gospel!!!!
So this chapter on Simi valley is coming to a close I’m super sad about it, but Camarillo is going to be awesome I get to be a 2nd trainer for a new sister and open a new area it’s going to be a lot of fun I’m very excited. I have loved it here the ward is awesome the people are just coming out of the wood work and it’s been so great! I know that the lord wants me somewhere else even though I don’t want to leave! It’s all in the lord timing!
I’m getting my visa work taken care of and hopefully I will be in Brazil in the next two transfers I’m very excited to begin my 2nd half of my mission and super excited to be here at this time!
Missions are awesome!!
Love Mady
No comments:
Post a Comment