Saturday, June 14, 2014

5/26/14


Hi friends and family!

So this week I left my dear, dear Simi Valley…it was way sad but I know that the lord wants me here in Camarillo! The good news is that J was baptized this Friday and the work of the Lord will still go on no matter if I’m there or not!

So transfer meeting was so awesome, it was exactly what I needed. We first went to a training meeting because it is my first time training and I’m super excited it was perfect, it answered all my questions and I found out that I am officially the only visa waiter in the California Ventura mission, which means I’m awesome!!! I get to stay here longer!

So at transfer meeting, we got to listen to the testimonies of the missionaries going home and my dear friend went home this transfer Sister Stoker! I’m going to miss her way to much! Her testimony was amazing and I want to be able to say my testimony with as much confidence as she did! I love that we live with each other and we learn and grow from each other.

So this transfer we are splitting a ward in half so two sets of Sisters are there now and it’s so much fun. It’s a blast to be able to pretty much white wash and meet people! We get to explore the new areas and find new people to teach!!!!

We have a baptism this week a part member who has been taking the lessons for a while I’m super excited for him and his wife. His wife was less active but is coming back strong as ever and I love this family already, they have us over for dinner every Wednesday night and I’m looking forward to teaching them and getting to know them more!

We do a lot of tracting but heavenly father has given us a lot of strength and so it really is not very hard at all.
This week was my fist week follow up training and it went well. The training book is very informative plus Sister Williams is pretty much training me at this point, it’s so great! She is doing everything she has been taught is very Obedient and we are having a really good time working hard but enjoying it at the same time.
Even though we have four in our apartment our conversations stay very Christ like. This has been such a great week I love everything about this work and the people I get to meet!

Love you all!!!
Sister Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment