Monday, March 10, 2014

Second Week of March

Hello Everybody!

Tuesday was my companion’s birthday so…Tuesday we went to the temple! It was amazing! The Los Angeles temple was truly a sight! It was so cool inside.  I love the spirit found in Temples.  I thought it was fun to think that I was in the Temple my Smith Grandparents were married in, it was a fun thought.  I had an amazing time! We had some great members who told us the whole history of the LA temple and how it was made.   It was really a good experience for my companion and me!

The LA Temple grounds are so pretty and peaceful; we walked around for a while. When you enter into the temple you can’t hear anything! It’s amazing it’s completely like you’re going into a different world! I LOVED it, what a fun and needed experience!!!

We had an amazing lesson with our new investigator. She is a down on her luck opera singer and she is golden! She was referred to us from the zone leaders.  She is living in section 8 housing and she is amazing! She is ready to hear the gospel and she loves it, she came to see the baptism of the two little girls I taught in Agoura hills and loved it.   She also came to church and loved every minute of it! I just love how the lord puts us in people’s paths that are truly ready to hear the gospel.

We had an amazing exchange! I was with sister Hegstrom and we all stayed in our area working it.  It was really great! We taught some awesome lessons and picked up a former investigator who is also amazing! Sister Hegstrom was able to help me with a lot of things I was struggling with and for that I am super grateful! We were able to teach I really good lesson to three boys that are all 17 that live together! They are really sweet and really enjoy hearing the gospel and learning as a group, its defiantly different teaching teenage boys but defiantly fun!

This week has definitely strengthened my testimony! I am so glad for weeks like this!
Love You all
Please write!
Sister Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment