Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March

Hi Everyone!

This week was a bit of a struggle leaving an area that I have been in for 6 months and starting all new. I have a new companion, new apartment, and new everything.
It has been a struggle but this next week will be good.  I am getting to know new people, and getting in the swing of things.  Transfers are no joke!

Our mission leader in the Westlake ward is super awesome.   He does his job very well and he just loves missionary work, it’s very nice to see that kind of spirit.

This week I got to meet some amazing recent converts! Their stories have helped me so much, each one of them took a long time to join the church.  Each of them are now, in part member families, that’s the amazing thing of having influence! I love that they are being an example! It’s great I loved getting to know them and spending time with them.

Church was very awesome everyone is so welcoming and friendly it’s been great!  They so want to help with missionary work so that will be great. There are two sets of missionaries in the Westlake ward so that’s a little different but great!

I’m looking forward to learning more and growing so much in this new area it will be great!

So if you can’t tell this has been a hard week, I am trying not to be discouraged.  The Lord is in charge and he wants me here.  I love you all please keep me in your prayers.

I would love some letters!
Love you all
Sister Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment